Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl

We haven't posted forever! I guess since Blake has the cast and blast blog, I haven't put as many hunting trips on here. I will have to update with the best of the season! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! We had a great Christmas and fun New Year's.

My mom and dad hosted a fun superbowl party! Most of us were hoping for the Cardinals to win, so it was a little disappointing, but still fun! It was a pretty fun crew, we had Ty, Randi, and Colby, Erik and Sarah and some of their friends, and all of my mom's sisters that live here! Here are some pics from the party!

Here are Erik and Sarah hanging out with Ella, their friends little girl! We told Erik and Ella that the Bears didn't make it, but they didn't care!










This is my aunt Lori and Ella's mom, Anna





You can tell I didn't feel like fixing my hair that day!

1 comments:

The Dunyons said...

We had so much fun! Love you two!