Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day!


My favorite part about Labor Day is the Ogden Country Club's fireworks. We always go the club for dinner and to watch the fireworks; they are spectacular. They always put the fireworks to music and it seems they go on forever! It is one of the funnest events the club has! This year we took Tim and Brittney and Cole Lueders to the fireworks; Cole loved them! It is a great way to end the summer!
Here is my darling mom and silly dad, after the fireworks!
The Lueders are such a cute family!
Here is my aunt and walking partner Lori, and my cute 15 year old cousin Andrea
We all had such a great time at the fireworks; I can't wait for them again next year!

3 comments:

The Dunyons said...

I'm sorry we missed the fireworks. It looks like it was a ton of fun!

Jana said...

How fun!! How are you doing? I was wondering how your aunts are doing after the whole motorcycle accident. Let me know.

Katie said...

morgan, wow, it's been a long long time. this is katie waterfall.
it's so good to see you and blake are doing lots of great things and that things are going well.